|This request has been closed and completed to the satisfaction of the requester.|
- What is your username?
- Are you an admin on the wiki you are asking about?
- Please link to the wiki (or the specific templates or pages you want help with) here:
- What would you like help with (e.g. styling or making an infobox or page portable)?
- Fix templates.
- Any other information (e.g. links, screenshots, or snippets):
- Hello guys! Overwatch Wiki is in need of "mobile" fix. But we don't want it to affect Oasis drastically. So:
- In order to ensure you can implement and maintain a Mentoring solution, how would you classify your technical (in CSS, Templates, and Infoboxes) skill level (or those of whomever will be maintaining your Templates)?
- I think, 8/10? :v
ResponsesThe unvisible statistics were caused by inline styling. The easiest solution is moving the CSS to a class. Copy this CSS to your wiki's Wikia.css or Common.css. Also I think adding stat summary as plaintext would be a good improvement for Mercury.
- Done. Nice, thanks Duckey <3 ~ Szynka013 15:53, September 5, 2017 (UTC)
Hi! Your ability and superability templates are using tables in an unintended way. I've rebuilt it to use normal tags like
<p> and later I've styled them with CSS, so they'll appear as they are right now. Additionally, I've merged these two templates, so they will be easier to maintain. You can test it here (mobile preview).
- This is awesome! Thanks Lu! <3 ~ Szynka013 16:11, September 11, 2017 (UTC)